Since August 1st, 2010 our team has recovered € 750 m
Since 1 August 2010 our team has recovered € 750m by processing and selling distressed assets.
Most reсent events
- Reverta pays State Treasury 7 million euros
- Reverta asks to remove its bonds from the regulated market
- EUR 3.7 M paid to the State Treasury, handover of second portion of the portfolio completed
- 14.2 million more recovered in the first half of the year
- Reverta has approved a portfolio buyer and submitted the offer to the Cabinet of Ministers
- Since the beginnintg of this year, the State Treasure has received from Reverta EUR 7,3 M
- Reverta repays State Treasury additional EUR 3.6 m
- The AGM of Shareholders of JSC “Reverta” will take place on May 29, 2017 at 2.00 p.m., Brīvības iela 148A-1, Riga, Latvia.
- EBRD has ended its participation in Reverta on 7 March 2017
- Reverta Makes another Regular Interest Payment of EUR 3.7 m to the State Treasury
- Reverta: EUR 60 m paid to the State Treasury last year
- In the first nine months of 2016 Reverta repays the State Treasury EUR 42.7 m – twice as much as last year
- Reverta pays State Treasury another 8.5 million euros, total amount paid in 2016: 42.7 million euros
- In H1 Reverta recovers EUR 38,1 m – nearly twice as much as last year
- In August 2016, Reverta has made another regular interest payment to the State Treasury in the amount of EUR 4 m
- The agreement concluded with KPMG Baltics on provision of consultations in the process of sales of remaining asset portfolios
- Reverta has made another regular payment to the State Treasury in the amount of EUR 5.5 m.In H1 2016 Reverta repays the Treasury thrice as much as in the same period last year.
- Management Board Member Edgars Miļūns has decided to make a career move to another company and will resign as of 1 June 2016.
- This May joint stock company Reverta has made another payment to the State Treasury in the amount of EUR 20.1 m. Thus, in 2016 Reverta has paid the Treasury a total of EUR 24.6 m, which is by EUR 15 m more than during the same period last year.
- JSC Reverta audited Annual Report 2015 and Report of Corporate governance
- The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of joint stock company “Reverta” will take place on May 26, 2016 at 2.00 p.m.
- Reverta: asset restructuring continues, EUR 61.3 m recovered in 2015
- Reverta repays 4.5 m
to the State Treasury
- EUR 53 m paid to the State Treasury last year
- During the first six months of 2015 Joint-Stock Company Reverta has recovered EUR 20.6m from difficult loans.
- Today, June 3, 2015, the Supervisory Board of Joint-Stock Company Reverta re-elected Michael Joseph Bourke to the post of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
- Since 1 August 2010 joint stock company “Reverta” has paid EUR 323,5 million into the state budget, with the last payment in May of this year totalling EUR 5 million.
- Joint stock company (JSC) Reverta has closed 2014 with stable operational results, having paid to the State Treasury EUR 85.2m during the reporting period.
- On 15 July 2014, one of the most difficult properties of Reverta — Skonto sports complex, was sold for € 13.8m.
- total of has been paid to the State Treasury.
- total benefit to the State through various payments
- total of Reverta’s assets as of 31 December 2016.
- properties for sales by December 31, 2016.